The QUE-18 is the latest development in our range of foldback products. Designed in conjunction with sound designers actively engaged in large musical theatre productions, it is a very versatile unit that contains many new features.
The QUE-18 can handle 18 audio inputs. These are arranged as 14 mono and 2 stereo channels.
The master section is arranged to provide:
- 2 independent stereo phones outputs each with its own volume control.
- A line output with master level control is available in mono or stereo.
- Auxiliary buss output with master level control is available in mono or stereo.
- An auxiliary input with level control connects directly to the output section.
- A talk-back / communication function with internal or external microphone and full level adjustment is incorporated.
Each unit is self powered and may be configured to operate on either 110 / 220V ac A socket and dimmer control is provided to power a 12V working light (Littlite)
Each channel features:
- Equalisation in the form of Treble (HF) and Bass (LF) controls.
- Auxiliary send control.
- Factory setting post-fade but may be specified as pre-fade (internal jumpers).
- Balance / Pan control.
- Illuminated channel mute switch.
- 60mm linear channel fader.
- A concealed switch is fitted that allows channels to be removed from the line mixed output. (e.g. click track)