A Professional Modular Production Mixing System
The PM-100 is a creative tool designed to give complete flexibility for both the operator and the installer. The facilities it offers are extensive whilst still being easy to use.
For use in discotheques, clubs, broadcast and production studios, audiovisual presentations and any other situation where a combination of sources need to be controlled. The mixer is designed to give exemplary technical performance and is built to the highest standards of mechanical engineering.
- The input module has been cleverly designed to accept input sources of virtually any type.
- A rapid action switch on the front panel selects between 2 sources.
- Input module can be supplied with either linear or rotary faders.
- 2 independent headphone monitoring sections.
- VCA controlled crossfader and contour control.
- Stereo inserts provided at either end of the crossfader to allow the connection of external filters, processors, etc.
- Priority input to help comply with fire regulations.
- The master module can be placed in any position in the mixer - right, left, centre, etc to suit the individual operator.
Three different chassis sizes house a master module and up to 4, 8 (19" rack mounting) or 12 input or blank modules.
Integral switch illumination shows operators at a glance the status of various functions. Faders are easy to replace due to the use of plugs and sockets. The connections to the modules are via a flexible ribbon cable featuring gold plated connectors. The further use of gold plated connectors throughout the mixer ensures maximum reliability. Alps pots and faders are used throughout the mixer.
The mixer requires an external power supply unit providing ±17.5V for the audio electronics and 12V for the working illumination socket. A suitable power supply unit, the PSU5 is available. This unit is designed to be surface mounted remotely from the mixer and features slow rise time characteristics to minimise turn-on thrumps. The unit can be switched internally to operate from 220-240V ac or 110-120V ac.