A zoner mixer with remote music selection and volume
The latest zoner from Formula Sound has been developed after consultation with installers and incorporates features many have asked for.
The ZMR-243 has 2 low impedance balanced microphone inputs, 4 stereo music inputs and 3 stereo zone outputs. Lots of options which can be selected internally. Superb audio performance. All housed in a 19" 1RU enclosure.
- All inputs have preset gain controls accessible through holes in the rear panel.
- Microphone inputs have preset H.F. and L.F. equalisation controls and, if selected, phantom power.
- Microphone inputs have full mixing facilities into any or all outputs independent of music sources.
- Microphone automatic voice-over can be selected individually from Mic 1 and Mic 2 to any zone output.
- Remote microphone switching for paging is available on either or both microphone channels.
- 3 Stereo zone outputs each balanced with preset H.F. and L.F. music equalisation.
- Any zone may be operated as two mono zones each with remote volume sharing the same source. One of these zones can select the source if required.
- Priority function, when enabled allows a signal on stereo input 1 to take priority over other sources. Priority zone selection, sensitivity, and release time are provided by internal settings.
- Full remote control of the normal operation of this unit is provided via passive remote panels, thus allowing the unit to be located out of harms way. The unit also provides full operation from its front panel controls.
- 1 front panel push switch per zone selects music inputs or remote panel selection. LEDs provide clear indication of the unit's status. Push switches may be quickly and easily frozen to prevent tampering or accidental operation.
- Remote music Mute or Dim facility allows connection to a fire alarm. The Dim level is fully adjustable.
- Remote music selection and volume control panels will be available.